Klarna will notify you via email and push notification from the Klarna app when a payment is due and when this has successfully been collected, or in the unlikely event of your payment failing. If a payment has been collected but you have not received payment confirmation, you can always check the status of your order and payments in the Klarna app or by logging in at www.klarna.com/uk.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?