Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments purchase at SPOKE from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If we are unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date Klarna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should this last payment attempt fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna shall notify you when a payment is due two days in advance of attempting to collect your payment and you can always monitor the due date in Klarna app at your convenience. Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay later in 3 instalments’ product even if you have failed to pay on time.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?