Payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. To help you pay on time, we'll alert you two days before payment is due – you'll receive a push notification from the Klarna app or email reminders to pay – and, if very late, we’ll also send you a text or letter, too. Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay later in 30 days’ products even if you have failed to pay on time.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 30 days?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 30 days?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?