Although Pay later in 30 days is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay later in 30 days method is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability. Alternatively, you are able to complete your order by paying by credit or debit card at the checkout
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 30 days?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 30 days?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?