For information on whether you are able to return, you can check out our returns policy here.
To get started with returning your order, just follow the instructions below:
- Head on over to our online returns portal.
- Enter your order number and zip code to enter the portal. You can find your order number on your order and shipping confirmation emails (e.g. US1234), and you should use your (5 digit) zip code as per your original order.
- Tick all products that you are returning. If there is only one item on your order, this will be pre-ticked for you.
- Complete the quantity, return reason and return option. Then click proceed.
- On the next page please enter your email address for your prepaid returns label to be sent to you. Then click proceed.
- Print off your prepaid shipping label and whack it on the front of the box.
- Reseal the box by peeling of the sticky strip, and drop your return off at your local USPS point. Please get proof of posting, and keep hold of this until you hear from us - this will help to avoid any ambiguity in case of loss or delay.
- Sit tight, and wait to hear from us!
- If you need your exchange in a hurry, we suggest you place a new order online and send back the original order for a refund.
- All exchanges are subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock at the time of the exchange being processed, a full refund will be issued instead.
- Refunds can only be issued to the payment method used to make the original purchase.