We'd rather you didn't - for your own sake, as it might just make processing your returns slightly slower. But if you are going to, you need to ensure that you include separate returns paperwork for all of the orders that are in the box. That way, we can make sure we're able to match each and every order up correctly and get your new items (or your money) right back to you.
Articles in this section
- What are my returns options?
- What is your Returns policy?
- What is your US Returns Policy?
- What is your returns address?
- How do I return an item?
- Can I return for an exchange instead of a refund?
- I've misplaced my returns form, can you send me a new one?
- Can I return something if I purchased it on a gift card?
- Can I return sale items?
- What happens if I forgot to include my returns form?