We'd rather you didn't - for your own sake, as it will make processing your returns slightly slower. But if you are going to, you need to ensure that you print and include separate returns paperwork for all of the orders that are in the box. That way, we can make sure we're able to match each and every order up correctly and get your new items (or your money) right back to you.
Articles in this section
- What is your Returns Policy?
- How do I return something to you?
- How long will my return take to process?
- What is your returns address?
- I've misplaced my returns form, can you send me a new one?
- I no longer have my original packaging, what do I do?
- What do I do if I didn't receive a returns form?
- Can I return more than one order in the same parcel?
- Have you received my returned items yet?