There are a number of reasons why this might be the case:
- It might have expired (please check your email, flyer, wherever else you might have found the code - there is usually an expiry date on the reverse or in the small print).
- You have already used it (discount codes are often single use).
- You might not be eligible to use it (please check the terms of the code, as it might just for first orders).
- You don't meet the minimum spend - they have a minimum basket value of £75 unless otherwise specified. It's always worth checking your email, flyer, wherever else you might have found the code for other specifications.
- You are trying to use it on an item that is not eligible for discounts (unfortunately, discount codes are not eligible on Gift Cards or Kits, and there are also instances where discounts are only valid on certain items).
- You are trying to use it on a sale item (unfortunately, discount codes are only valid on full price items).
- You are trying to combine it with another discount or offer.
If you're confident, after checking the above, that you still qualify for the discount, then please drop an email to email@example.com.