For information on whether you are able to return, you can check out our returns policy here.
To return your order, just follow the instructions below:
- Go to our online returns portal.
- Enter your order number and postcode. You can find your order number on your order and shipping confirmation emails (e.g. 123456), and you should use your postcode as per your original order.
- For each product you want to return, select either 'exchange' or 'refund'.
- For an exchange you'll need to provide a return reason and select the new size you'd like.
- For a refund you'll just be asked for your return reason.
- Once you've done this for all items you want to return, click continue.
- On the next page you'll be able to select the carrier for your return (there is usually only one option) and generate your returns label.
- On the following page you'll be able to view and download your returns label, and this will also be emailed to your inbox.
- Print off your prepaid postage label and stick it on the front of the box.
- Reseal the box by peeling off the sticky strip, and send your return off at your local Post Office. Please get proof of postage, and keep hold of this until you hear from us - this will help to avoid any ambiguity in case of loss or delay.
- Once your parcel has been sent off, you should hear from us within seven days.
- Keep hold of your postal receipt until you hear from us, this is your proof of postage and will help to avoid any ambiguity in case of loss or delay.
- If you need your exchange quickly, we suggest you place a new order online and send back the original order for a refund.
- All exchanges are subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock at the time of the exchange being processed, a full refund will be issued instead.
- Refunds can only be issued to the payment method used to make the original purchase.